PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
THESE TERMS APPLY EXCLUSIVELY TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEB SITE, AND THE SERVICES AND INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, AND DO NOT ALTER THE TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF ANY OTHER AGREEMENT YOU MAY HAVE WITH FIBRE REINFORCED THERMOPLASTICS BV,ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.
(b) not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
(c) not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or to otherwise change or alter any information or content offered by or through this Site;
(d) not to use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from Fibre Reinforced Thermoplastics B.V., or create or use a false identity on this Site;
(e) not to transmit through or on this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
(f) not to divulge your username and password to others either on or off the Site;
(g) not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site which are restricted from general access.
(2) the link “points” only to the home page of the Site and not to deeper pages;
(3) the link, when activated by a user, displays the home page of the Site full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linked Web site; and
(4) the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link does not (i) create the false appearance that an entity or its activities or products are associated with or sponsored by Fibre Reinforced Thermoplastics B.V. or its affiliates, or (ii) be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trademarks of Fibre Reinforced Thermoplastics B.V. or its affiliates Fibre Reinforced Thermoplastics B.V.. reserves the right to revoke this consent to link at any time in its sole discretion.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, AND EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY AGREED TO IN WRITING, SABIC INNOVATIVE PLASTICS AND ITS AFFILIATES, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. Identify the material on www.sabicfrt.com site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the site;
3. Provide your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
4. Provide a statement declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, (b) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (c) you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
5. Provide your physical or electronic signature.